Friday, April 6, 2012

Full Moon Tonight

Old wive's tales [and L&D nurses] will tell you more women go into labor when there is a full moon. Maybe the moon affecting our "water"? Who knows. I saw my OB when I was grocery shopping tonight, maybe it's a sign! Yeahhh right. 


I decided to tempt this full moon even more by making some spicy food. My favorite dish in the entire world, sausage and shells. If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life, this would be it. It's the most delicious meal I've ever had and it never ever gets old. Sadly I don't make it often because I'm lazy. :( Today it was a preggo-lady necessity!

What makes up sausage and shells::



My husband has to gag his way through it--he's clearly insane. I've already finished my second helping.



On another note--happy full term day!



No comments:

Post a Comment