Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pregnancy Survey : Week 37


How far along: 36 weeks 4 days

Total Weight Gain: 45lbs


Stretchmarks: I follow after my mommy--my whole belly is covered. I started noticing them around 34 weeks and they rapidly overtook my stomach. I'm oddly okay with it.


Sleep: Not horrible, not great. I wake up 2-4 times a night to pee and never feel completely rested but I'm never overly-exhausted either.


Best Moment This Week: I'm making "labor cake" tonight and I'm pretty excited about it.


Movement: Ethan has been a very active baby since the beginning. I think he may move in his sleep because I don't think it's possible for him to be awake as often as he seems to be. Just this past week he's slowing down a tiny bit but his active periods are still often and entertaining.



Labor Signs: Pretty nonexistent. If I wait to long too go pee I get braxton hicks but that's about it. I think Ethan is pretty comfortable with his booty in my ribcage.

Belly Button: Barely an inny. I don't think it's going to end up popping out though.


What I Miss: 
People not making comments like "you look like you're about to pop" or "wow you're huge!". Thanks? Cute clothes that fit. Tying my own shoes. Being able to see my girl parts [seriously, I know it's TMI, but it's been like a month since I've been able to see down there]. Being able to walk quickly. Getting up without making noises. Energy drinks.

What I am Looking Forward to: For someone who never wanted kids, I really really really just want him to be here. Not even for selfish I-don't-want-to-be-pregnant reasons. I just want to hold him and see him soo bad. And Jake being a dad. I'm really looking forward to that.


Milestones: Friday I will be FULL TERM!! Hear that Ethan? You can come anytime!!




No comments:

Post a Comment